Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MIRACLE OF ALLAH IN SKY

Miracle in the Sky

Allahumma Salli 'Alaa Sayyidina Muhammadin 'Abdika wa Nabiyyika wa Rasulikan-Nabiyyil-Ummiyyi wa 'alaa aali Sayyidina Muhammad!

On the night of August 3rd 1998 Allah manifested His magnificence to the people present under the canopy of Madina Wadi GA. During class one of the ladies called out for everyone to look towards the sky, that Allah's name was written therein. All heads turned upwards and gazed at the beautiful site. Some could not see the Ism at first and it seemed that some saw different things at different times. As I looked upwards I was not sure if what I was seeing was really there but I knew it was something because the feeling all around me was different and unexplainable. I kept looking and in the sky I saw Ism Hu written as beautifully as I have ever saw that covered a significant space of the sky. Someone called out again for us to look at Ism Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam). Everyone directed their glances to his name which seemed as it spread across the entirety of the sky, what we could see of it. As we watched, Ism Hu and Ism Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) appeared numerous times. Ladies reported as seeing Ar Rahman, Al Ahad, the letters Qaf and Saud. All the while SubhanAllah, Alhamdulilah, Daroods, and an occasional Oh my God (by one of our youngest participans) was heard.

This night surely one to remember put something special in our hearts. As we saw the appearance of these magnificent miracles tears welled up and spilled from the eyes of many. Love surrounded us, and I and others were hugged by people we had not conversed with before this night. As the tears flowed from my eyes sounds escaped me although I would not like to admit this for any other thing I am proud to say that I cried because Allah chose us to see His blessed signs. He chose us to see on His sky which He placed for our reflection, the most perfectly formed letters, His secret Name Hu and His Beloved's name over and over again.

The moon which accented the auspicious night was gleaming and lit up the entire sky. Around this moon, which bears the name of Nabi Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam), was the most glorious rainbow. The realization of what this rainbow was did not hit me until one of our seniors mentioned that this rainbow signified the dominance of Islam and that when you saw a rainbow encircling the moon Rasolullah (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) was present. With these words my heart ached with pain and felt as if I couldn't contain anymore of what was happening. But more was manifested and we ran to see the moon again in all it's glory. One of the ladies exclaimed, "I drew this picture"! She had infact drew the exact same thing as we saw a couple of months earlier, this in itself being a wonderful miracle. When I thought my tears were exhausted, the most perfect Ism Hu floated by the moon, and again I broke down.

We drifted back to class thinking that all was done for the night and began Translation of Holy Quran with our Qarias. As our eyes dried and our hearts opened to the beautiful recitation I glanced up once again to the sky and saw what looked like Ayyats written across the sky everywhere I looked. When I looked closer it looked like the Kalimat. After class I told my Qaria and she asked why I didn't stop the class to tell her my reply being I didn't want to disrespect Holy Quran by interrupting. One of the other ladies present also verified that she saw the Kalimat during class.

The night before this occurence one of the youths of about three or four years old was seen pointing at the sky saying, "Shhhhh look Allahu Akbar, look." I am not sure if this all coincided but it was most definately Allah's doing Alhamdulilah!

ShukrAllah for showing us these magnificent signs so plain for so many to see. InshaAllah you have placed clear belief in all of our hearts. Ya Allah let us not be of those who witness your signs and ignore them and become kaffir. Ya Allah always strengthen our Iman so that we can better ourselves and walk in the footsteps of Your Beloved (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam). Ameen!

Written by Safiah Abdus Salaam Qadiria

(Amatullah)

E-mail: sas@kellogg.cc.mi.us

No comments:

Post a Comment